Here’s a great recipe for folks on the go, baked oatmeal!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cranberries and pistachios
- Blueberries and shredded coconut
- Chocolate chips and almonds
- Grease muffin tin well. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
Will you give this a try? Do you have your own baked oatmeal recipe? Let us know in the comment section below, and be sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook!