When I saw this appetizer recipe using bacon, cheese, and Pilsbury biscuits, I KNEW I had to give it a go.
This simple recipe for “cheesy bacon bombs’ will have your family drooling and begging for more. This is by far one of the most delicious things I’ve ever tasted.
Here’s the ingredients:
- 1 can (8 ct.) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 block of mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of bacon (I suggest thick cut bacon)
- Toothpicks or larger wooden skewers
- Oil (I used Canola, but you could use vegetable oil as well)
According to the video author, “the aim of this is to wrap the cheese block in raw biscuit, then wrap it in a piece of bacon and fry it in 350° oil until all sides are nice and golden brown. Set on paper towels to drain and cool for a few minutes.”
Theys also recommend using your imagination with this recipe. You could, for example, add jalapenos, different cheeses, spices, or even some fruit preserves for a sweeter taste.
Would you eat these cheesy bacon bombs? What’s another ingredient you’d add to this yummy recipe? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to SHARE it with your friend on Facebook!